Thursday, March 8, 2007

Valentines 2006!!!

Febuary is always a special & memorable month for me. During this month way back year 2000, hubby and I met and it start for a wonderful relationship. This year, would be my unforgettable valentines since i got married. Maybe because, it's the first time we're not together in this day, Von have a plant audit at Rosario, Cavite.

Aside of being the month we first met....Febuary also was my hubby's birthday to be exact...Febuary 8. As a birthday present i made a layout for him....Photos are taken as we start our relationship..



Begin the Journey!!!

And most of all, because of my passion in scrapbooking which is he is very supportive. He just watching me carry my stuff everywhere in the house to scrap. Finally, before leaving to Manila he buy me a scrap table as a gift for valentines. It has a closed cabinet with layers and built in light, but still i have another light to be more brighter...Of course big smile syempre & very thankful at last naawa din... hehehe!!!!



Follows are photos of the scrap table:




















































































No comments: