Friday, March 30, 2007

First Layouts!!!

Finally, I already have the guts to share & post here my scrapbookings layouts!!!....From the start, its really my hobby to design my magnetic album, with cut outs gift wrap, letters...Until I found the site of Scrapbook-Exchange in the Goodhousekeeping magazine. I login & register right away...As what I read in the post...the group members are very warm...I learn so many things from them, mostly from Pia Lopez which is nearer to Silang, Cavite where I stayed before. She & Jeff was very nice to us (me &hubby)....She give me tips where & what scrapbooking stuffs to buy for a newbie. Because, I don't have any idea about acid-free...only when I become a member of SE... My first layouts (both 8x11 & 12x12) are scraplifted my from my first magazine, Scrapbooking & Beyond and Memories.... All my firt lo's are for my babies Jayvee & Arryanne...

My first layouts... 8x11!!!

Followed by my first 12x12 layouts!!!





















No comments: