Thursday, March 8, 2007

Christmas 2006!!!


My family before going to cebu port for our trip to Ormoc, Leyte !!!

After 16 years since we move to Manila for our studies.My family are going to celebrate christmas in our province in Leyte. Since we're staying in Cebu now & a bit nearer to Ormoc, 3 to 4 hours by ship. December 23 my children are all excited our trip, they want to see thier papa & mama ( grandparents), & cousins.

With my family in Leyte, christmas 2006!!!


My parents opening their gifts!!!


My parents prepare a christmas party Dec 25 with our kababayans living in our lot. They decided to celebrate it with them bec my parents wants to share them blessings we have throughout the years. And its a thanksgiving & a reunion in our family because it's the first christmas after my father retired from being a mariner, a first christmas also in my parents renovated house after they decided to stay again in the province since we finished college already & three of us are married.
The party started a thanksgiving mass, I'm the one who reads the readings during the mass, and of course its cebuano....I read it difficulty & didn't understand what i read ( sobra kakahiya ang daming tao). During the mass we got the news about the Ormoc tragedy. My bestfriend since preschool was died in the Unitop fire...Then dinner follows, game, raffles, presentation by groups & dance party....All of us are all happy.

After celebrating chrismas & new year in Leyte...We go back home(in cebu), January 1,2007, 11:00 am via Roble Shipping...We arrived home around 5:00pm same day ( jan 1,2007). Both Von & I was very shocked coz the main door was blocked by galvanized steel roof. Since, he cant open the door, he talk to the caretaker what happened to our aparttment. Sad to hear the caretaker testimonial...our house was robbed around 3:00 am, after New Years Eve according to our neighbors coz they fell asleep around 1:00-2:00 am.

Photos follow when our house was robbed, January 1, 2007...

the window near the main door, the way how the door knob was opened!!!

our closet!!!




our room's door!!!


































No comments: