Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm Happy!!!

Happy because von was back home from a 3 day trip to Manila for a meeting. He stayed in our house in Silang Cavite. He have a meeting at San Fernando, Pampanga..another company's plant. He bought toys for his children. He brought some things i needed most here. A stuff from his cousin, te itchie!!!
Happy beacuse i finally got my order glue (UHU twist & glue) from Liza Bermudez. He pick it up from Pia Lopez house since he stay in Silang quite near from Dasmarinas, Cavite. and most of all......
Happy because of the papers given by Pia Lopez!!!! Thank you, thank you & thank you Pia & Jeff. Your such a nice friend!!! From the start i found the group, your always their to support, advise me in this passion. I learn so much from your los & tips....I'm so much pressured how to make nice layouts from your papers!!!! nakaka tense!!!
Happy because Diane edit my blogsite...I ask her for a help because I don't have any idea on how to add this & that. Thank you Diane!!!

1 comment:

Diane said...

My pleasure Qielle! If you still need help... PM me lang... Take care!