Thursday, June 28, 2007

Latest Layouts....

Finally I have able to finish new layouts....Eventhough I'm busy, I still spare quite some time to my scrapping....I'm very sorry for a blurred picture, I don't know yet the settings of my scanner...LOL Smile
A layout I made for my baby Arryanne.... I use Craft express papers..Alike Quel
I decided to make this layout when I see my baby picture & got a baby picture of my youngest which we're very alike...It's alike coz my name is Raquel while my baby is Arryanne Quelle... We're called as Mommy Quel & Baby Quel by Von...I use the papers given by Pia Lopez...Thank you so much sis...

Adorable
Layout for my baby Arryanne again while having cute pose in her own...I use craft express papers & bazzill cardstock...



A new life together to celebrate...
Picture taken during our wedding at the reception...I use craft express wedding kit papers...


1 comment:

Jenn Valmonte said...

hi quielle!

ang cute naman ng layouts mo, i especially like the "alike quel" one, ang cute ng comparison between you and your daughter.

i am glad your son is doing much better now. take care!